lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography


Hi

My name is Bruno Corco, I was born on July 28, 2000 in Santiago de Chile
I'm the second of three brothers, Lucas and María Gracia, but I also have a half brother, Mauricio.

I grow up in Santiago Centro, and I still living there.

I  studied in Colegio Santa María de Santiago since I was 6 years old, and the last year I finished my secundary studies there. I always hated that school but I made so many friends there.

I like so much rock music so I learned how to play the guitar when I was 10 years old, but I still being a bad player. I was on a noise post grunge band in 2017 and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I left the band because it was not exciting enought for me in a certain moment, so I decided to step aside. Anyway, I want to create new music when I have free time.

Now, I'm studying Odontology at Universidad de Chile and I'm so happy of my election.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario