lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My Career Choice

Hi again!

The first time when I thought about the future was when I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a waste collector, because I saw how they climb up while the collector truck was moving, and it was so cool for me. Then, in primary school, I wanted to be a musician, I still love music but not exactly being a musician.

When I had to decide what career to choose, I had a lot of options, like physics, engineering and more, but in a certain moment I decided to study something that will bring me the satisfaction of helping people directly. So, the first thing that I thought was medicine, but researching more I realized that medicine was not going to bring me enought satisfaction, then I decided to study odontology, because this career have a practical one, so I think it is more challenging for me.

My experience in the university until now is good, but chemistry is getting a little bit difficult, and in general, you have to do a lot of things in a short time, so it's very stressing.

Finally, I would like to work in a public hospital, because I'm studying with a grant, and I want to return the favor to the people who need quality attention.

6 comentarios:

  1. I think you are right at saying that chemistry is difficult, I'm suffer too with it. (also, i think is funny the collector trunk thing)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hopefully you can achieve your goals bro <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your story, my first choise was also medicine but I hope that dentistry makes you happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. that impressive story hopefully your effots are rewarded

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Odontology is very cool. For me it was very difficult chemistry but you can. luck.

    ResponderEliminar