lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

A Photograph I Like

Hi!

This photo was taken by me the last summer, it shows my friend Tomás very happy swinging in the middle of the night in a unknown neighborhood in Maipú.

I like this photo because it represent the maximum splendor of happiness, and how the photos can catch moments forever, it also show movement and for me is very strange for the way that his hair look like a jellyfish swimming. You can't see his face with detail, but you instantly know that was laughing.

That night we were talking on a bench, and he just stand up and swing, he couldn't stop laughing and swinging, the neighbors start to watch what's was going on, also they started to whistle and shout. Next day I showed that photo to him and he just couldn't remember anything of how he got there, just that he was trying to ask for help, but he could only swing and laugh.



1 comentario:

  1. This happends when you hang out with your friends just to have a good time an are the best moments,And you know that was a good night just because he can´t remember.

    ResponderEliminar