martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

My Favourite Music Album: The Dark Side Of The Moon




Maybe you might think that this album is a very common choice when you ask people, I think it is because the cover is one of the most recognizable of all time, but certainly, in general not many people take the time to listen to a complete album, which in itself represents a work of art on its own, in the case of Pink Floyd and specifically this album, for me, the musical, lyrical and conceptual level reaches the point of masterpiece.

I do not hear it so often, because I think it deserves full attention and not just listening to it and doing other activities, but maybe every two months I give myself the time to listening to it carefully.

I usually listen to this album alone, but also with friends when the situation calls for it

The music style of this album is  Progressive Rock, every musician stands out in this album, specially David Gilmour with amazing guitars. And for me the best guitar solo in history is ''Time''

The lyrical part of this album is, speaking in a very general way, a critique on the incidence of capitalism in the natural course of life.

I love this album because: 

-My favourite song is on it
-It was the gate to all the Pink Floyd albums
-I discover something new every time I listen to it





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario